I do not walk alone in my journey to support you. There are many wise and generous people that walk along side me. I walk in their glow as I strive to support you on your journey.
- Community Now! Magazine. https://communitynowmagazine.com.
- Damour, L. P. (2016). Untangled - Guiding Teenage Girls Through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood. Ballantine Books Trade Paperback Edition
- Einarsen, S. B. (2004). Psychiatric distress and symptoms of PTSD among victims of bullying at work. British Journal of Guidance & Counselling, 32:3, 335-356.
- Foundation, S. C. (2020). Facts About Teen and Young Adult Drownings. Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
Gomes, G. J. (2012). Discovering World Religions: A Guide for the Inquiring Reader. iUniverse.
- Jensen, Frances E. and Nutt, Amy Ellis, The Teenage Brain: A Neuroscience Survival Guide to Raising Adolescents and Young Adults, Harper Paperbacks, 2016.
- Leadbeater, B. J. (1999). A multivariate model of gender differences in adolescents' internalizing and externalizing problems. Developmental Psychology, 35(5), 1268–1282.
- Lieberman, H. (2007). Hydration and cognition: a critical review and recommendations for future research. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 17921465., 26(5 Suppl):555S-561S. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2007.10719658. PMID.
- Minkel JD, B. S. (2012). Sleep deprivation and stressors: evidence for elevated negative affect in response to mild stressors when sleep deprived. . Emotion, 1015-1020.
- Rowlings, J. (1997). Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone. London: Bloomsbury.
- Rowlings, J. (1998). Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. London: Bloomsbury.
- Rowlings, J. (1999). Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. London: Bloomsbury Publishing.
- Rowlings, J. (2000). Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. London: Bloomsbury Publishing.
- Rowlings, J. (2003). Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. London: Bloomsbury Publishing.
- Rowlings, J. (2005). Harry Potter and theThe Half-Blood Prince. London: Bloomsbury Publishing.
- Rowlings, J. (2007). Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. London: Bloomsbury Publishing.
- Shetgiri, R. L. (2015). Why adolescents fight: a qualitative study of youth perspectives on fighting and its prevention. Academic pediatrics, 103-110
- Yang, L. Z. (2017). Physical Fighting and Associated Factors among Adolescents Aged 13-15 Years in Six Western Pacific Countries. International journal of environmental research and public health, 1427.